PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways expenses and compensation
Old 12th Apr 2024, 10:11
nomisllewdor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
British Airways expenses and compensation

Big apologies if I am inappropriate to post here AND i am a passenger not aircrew.

My flight BA2705 was cancelled from Arrecife to Gatwick South T on 12/03/24 I claimed for expenses and compensation when we got home finally on 15/03/24. Since then no response from customer/complaints service at BA. I am really shocked at the lack of direct numbers to speak to anyone to speed the case along. Does anyone here have a useful direct UK phone number for either customer service or customer complaints. Very little on the BA website - deliberately so. Suprised also that there were no direct BA staff on the ground at Arrecife on the day when the cancellation occured - the whole incident was pretty shambolic but I certainly don't blame flight or cabin crew for it. Any useful names and/or phone numbers of useful people to contact near Heathrow/Gatwick gratefully appreciated. One Sean Doyle would be a good person to get a phone number of - I already emailed him yesterday.
Many many thanks. - and please move this post to a different forum if this one is not suitable.