PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Birmingham-8
Thread: Birmingham-8
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2024, 20:09
Matt995

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Summer 2024 BHX Timetable

Please find attached my provisional Birmingham Summer 2024 Timetable.

Schedule flights operate 31st March to the 26th October, Charter flights (now just TUI Airways!) operate 1st May to the 31st October.

Hopefully I have covered all destinations and flights, the Lufthansa Frankfurt and Air France Paris CDG now have too many daily aircraft changes, so I have had to put the aircraft type down as “EQV” Equipment Varies.

As per usual, expect plenty of changes between now and the end of October. Expect aircraft changes on Air France, Eurowings, KLM, Lufthansa, SunExpress, Swiss flights, and Easyjet will use the A320neo (32N) instead of the A320ceo (320) on flights, likewise Jet2 with their A321s, most flights will be on the A321ceo, but at least one/two A321neo’s should be based all summer.

I also expect TUI charter flight times to be tweaked between now and May, if the last few years are anything to go by, still believe 2 Fly4 Airlines B738s will be based, not sure yet if the current 2 Enter Air B738s will be operating only until the end of April, or will continue in the summer period.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
BHX Summer 2024 Flights.pdf (1.88 MB, 80 views)