PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Avion Express A320 off-piste at Vilnius
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2024, 23:54
Ragneir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Magplug
I get the impression Ragneir is employed in the Avion PR department..... For PR read 'Damage Limitation'.
Lmao, go ahead and read what I do from my profile. I'm a pilot and I knew about this incident before 99% of any of you. We're already being briefed, we already have access to the FDR about the incident and doing exactly what the industry is meant to do: Understand why it happened, how it happened and how to prevent it from happening again.

Honestly I just come to the forums to watch people armchair the **** out of whatever incident you guys decide, and I find it pretty hilarious that, if this were a flag carrier, you'd be praising the guy for leaving the mud instead of chastising the pilots for working on an airlane that gave them a chance.
And not really caring about PR, but regardless of what you think, the operational side of Avion is safe. We have no fatal accidents or incidents (unlike many of the flag carriers you all praise), and the pilots are pretty much all competent.
You all need to sit the F down and wait for the initial and then final report.

Here's a tip for all armchair investigators: This airplane is one of the newest acquisitions of Avion. You can see this easily on the internet.