PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin pilots
Thread: Virgin pilots
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2024, 10:09
farrari

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Those here who are not across why my figures are not up to date with the mood of VA pilots , not up to date with the economy in Australia, not up to date with the cost of living, not up to date with what people are earning in Australia, not up to date with living a reasonable respectable and sustainable life as a pilot. Having both at work and away a comfortable and good life style.
I guess they are union delegates, if not they are plain dumb. How is our current pay and conditions fair realistic and competitive in the work environment. They are not, they are crap , working 70 to 85 hrs a roster to earn a fair wage is totally ******.
And as I have stated, my wage is time with company related , 350k is the time high end.
To them I say , my experience is VA pilots agree with my numbers and they want their respective union to do their job and deliver.
Thats what they tell me . And I ask, I talk to them, that’s me.
And is very interesting, those on the Union delegation once were very outspoken, now they are toeing the Union and Company line , why.
Yes I know why , again ask me not here but in person.
i want to see both the business and it’s work force successful , it can with the right CEO.

Last edited by farrari; 31st Mar 2024 at 10:40.