PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Recruiting
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2024, 07:27
Raph737

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by HeadUpTheTailpipe
As a member of the LGBTQ+LMNOP community myself, the way things are going at Virgin irks the hell out of me. All this virtue signalling by the woke lot, and the resulting media campaign doesn't help at all, in fact, it will backfire spectacularly. I've heard similar stories to the above regarding exasperated VS crew. We just want to get on with life, not to be used as poster boys/girls, whatever you want to call yourself.

This wanton virtue signalling is resulting in the inevitable hard pendulum swing to the right across the world, in every aspect, and Virgin will find itself on the wrong side of the pendulum, resulting in blow back from customers, and a generous portion of egg on it's face.

HUTT - a proud gay pilot looking forward to a return to normality. Let's just get on with life shall we? There's enough bollocks to deal with.
Off course you are 😂 😂😂

Yet in the other threads, you claim to have applied to RIA in Saudi and looked for Korean Air…so a member of LGBTQ+ community who talks like that and wants to work in countries where homosexuality is forbidden or frowned upon? 😂In my country we have a proverb that translates; “you can catch a liar faster than a cripple”.

Last edited by Raph737; 16th Mar 2024 at 14:04.