PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Olympus Aviation Academy (Greece)
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2024, 17:04
Nick.kon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Former instructor in OAA

Hello,
i used to be the main theoretical knowledge instructor of OAA and i would like to share my experience. I was doing the majority of the subjects of the school running all the syllabus and organising everything in groundschool. Unfortunately in the beginning of 2023 i was diagnosed with cancer in blood and i stopped working for a long time. After a financial mistake that they did i didn't have health insurance (which is provided by paying taxes as a part of your salary) . I asked for my health insurance to be recognised , and the authorities made a financial check in the academy about this and gave them a big fine. The result ? I got fired during fighting with cancer just because i asked for my paid health insurance. Shame on them. Immoral human beings with no respect to anything... Fortunately i am healthy right now and i have moved to another organised and better academy as an instructor... Dont waste any euro to them... And my friend from above be prepared for everything with this people...
i hope you will not regret this...