PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin pilots
Thread: Virgin pilots
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2024, 03:28
farrari

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Slugga,
So true.

And I see $ and MCG figures talked about in the ‘ Teams’ from both sides. 69 79 hrs **** me really.
Christ we are flying airplanes here. 60 hrs for a fair wage is it. And that’s a lot. People in Teams are expressing their genuine frustration and desire for change, but no one at VA management can make that change, it’s not A it’s J.

Any one short of 350k for a Capt with a MCG of 6O hrs and Fo at 66 % of this is mug and sorry just plain dumb. And whilst I do not accept Airline Pilots should have their Salaries based on performance or productivity ,6O hrs is very high and therefore a very good offer to VA.

If u want to work more than 60 hrs do so on OT. That’s fine, it’s your life. But u won’t make 70 ,!

The union as Slugga has said , for some 50 yrs sold u short don’t follow them.

Teams is like politicians all talk no action, ‘ A ‘ can’t not make or change its only from J ,and she has demonstrated over the past years that’s not her mamtra. Which is fine , it’s her business.

Thats where the union is supposed to be and add value to its members, has it !,,, NO.

The distress and frustration that VA higher management causes to not just Pilots but most employees is a disgrace, Union where are u .
The union is asleep at the wheel. ******* useless.

The duty / FLT hrs. we do in a 737 are insane. Mr Unions do your job. Listen to your members and non members. Spend some money,! Hire professional negotiators.

Last edited by farrari; 6th Mar 2024 at 07:12.
The following users liked this post: