PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eva Air present working conditions
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2024, 09:58
EUJetPilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Any updates about current EVA Air working condition?

I am currently an European Jet Pilot (FO) in a company with terrible working condition (B2B without normal labour contract, no any life-medical-licence loss insurance, 2500-3500 NET maximum per month, no any paid leave etc.), so I am looking for some opportunity to improve a little bit my working condition and maybe jump into the widebody aircraft. I really love Asia so I would not mind to live in Taiwan.

I would like to ask some of You having knowledge about the present working condition there:

1. Is it possible to commute (They promise 8 consecutive days off per month)?
2. How about salary right now and for how many hours per month?
3. They provide accomodation - Do pilots have to pay for it?
4. How is the atmosphere now? I know about the strikes and not a too good attitude towards expats. Is this a really big problem right now?
5. Any chances for getting widebody aircraft? What are their needs right now?
6. Can I treat EVA as a stable company and be sure with them about not losing my job due to any stupid reasons? Stability is the only one advantage of my current employer.

7. What can I expect on the assessment? Is it hard? Any pass rate?
8. How can I prepare for their recruitment process? Any tips from which sources I can get knowledge they need and on what I should be focused the most?

Thank You for Your all replies.

Have a Good Day!

Last edited by EUJetPilot; 22nd Feb 2024 at 16:28. Reason: minor language mistakes