PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR pilots, please share your thoughts/ experience
Old 14th Feb 2024, 08:15
pilot2021

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Steve1968
DAMN . If I went and saw my my AME now after reading your post I'd lose my medical and will to live, I've been with Ryanair for over 20+ years and the reason I have stayed is the fact that I do have a life away from work and a very good one too, Home is 30 minutes away and the 5/4 works very well for me, Tired at times YES but never fatigued.( Im guessing you have no idea what so ever what Fatigue is ,Ive had fatigue once after a serious illness and the Ryanair work schedule has never come close to that)
As a person who does that for living in RYR is much less dramatic as he wrote. I completely disagree with what he said.

For me it’s just seems like everyone who complain here ended up in a place they didn’t ask for and now blame everyone else except themselves..when you join any company you need to understand you work for them in order to help them to success and you should do a little more than just your rule to make it work.

I am working for Ryanair I have zero complaints, I read before I knew where I am going to work and I accept that. You don’t like it? Go and leave us alone it’s much safer to fly with someone who enjoy what he/she is doing. Stop complain all the time