PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Recruiting
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2024, 15:24
Raph737

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Sick
I do notice Raph, that YOU are the only one who is assuming citing wokism has negative connotations, and name calling. Re read the posts - for example, I merely said I was rejected for coming across as insufficiently woke and for applicants to pass, its an essential element which is assessed - no position on woke either way. You then launched into a bitter tirade, including calling this tory hating, centrist remainer a Gammon, and inadequate.Me thinks you doth protest too much!
I do however have a position on Virgin (only doing the assessment as a back up to a back up), because I'm pretty sure i would have hated it for a whole host of reasons, and days spent with colleagues like you would have felt very long indeed!
That’s your perception, and perception is not reality. If elaborating on the idea of diversity & inclusion looks like a tirade, then you have a bigger problem. Also, you are also being disingenuous if you read that comment and thought that he meant “woke” with a positive connotation.
Is that right? Yeah, go elsewhere then, the point is, don’t like it? Don’t apply. Case settled!