PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Recruiting
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2024, 09:18
Tranquility Base

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SECsmachine
@NatZulu; not going to get drawn into it here but what is a fact is that the vast majority of pilots were offered re-employment, and a handful were not.

You and I can speculate on the ‘real’ reasons all day, and I am certain each case has individual circumstances, but it's also clear from your posts here, and those you’ve made on the other non-anonymous forums, that not everyone shares your interpretation of events or ‘facts’. But I’m sure you’ll get your day in court, and sincerely hope you find some closure as a result.
‘not going to get drawn into it here’………if this isn’t ‘I’m clearly out of my depth and clearly don’t know the facts’, I don’t know what is!

Unless you’re privy to the facts your opinion is meaningless as it’s based on incorrect information. To assume what happened based on rumour, hearsay, conjecture, supposition etc is really not helpful. I know the facts surrounding the redundancy process at VAA whereas you don’t. Therefore you are only guessing and should perhaps question your sources and not express an opinion unless you’re 100% sure of your facts.