PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FZ Bonus talk
Thread: FZ Bonus talk
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2024, 16:25
Desertboki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by High Energy
Whilst true one has to be realistic too. Anything more than 0 is great because contractually they don't need to give anything. You know what your. ontracts stipulates. If that's not your cup of tea then just leave. And yes, basic is lacking seriously behind year after year and life is getting expensive too. But can we see the glass halve full for once? We've had a few bonus payouts over the last years. Nothing prior to 2020 so lets just be grateful for free money and this positive trend.

Do gou still work here DB? I wouldn't make those false statements regarding new joiners if you don't know the facts tbh.
If that's not your cup of tea then just leave. Yes I did just that. Most of the Flydubais cadet programs did that too. They could see the writing on the wall, there was nothing to stay for in Flydubai, Salaries or rosters never change. I do not work there I got my EB-2 and moved on. I am currently helping some colleges with the process there and speak to them regularly. In the last 4 years most of my friends have gone to Qatar as DECs as the package is far superior to Flydubai. ( pay, leave, staff travel and careers progression). What false statements? There is no false statements, Everyone can see Flydubai is trying to hire new first officers it is all over the careers websites. Rumour has it the the wet lease company working there is in fact to help staff levels with 4-6 aircraft.