PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin pilots
Thread: Virgin pilots
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2024, 04:46
farrari

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr Google Head
This isn’t the forum for such sound logic and factual information Pucken, move along 😝
Unfortunately thanks to Mr A and Others this is the only forum for all VA pilots. In a Word ‘ Wounderful’

Not unlike SA em ‘ every minute counts’ . How dare u say that , get out of the ******* office do some jump seat flying and learn. And whistle u there , bring the loads of other mangers VA have who have no ******* idea what VA pilots and more so Captains have to deal with.

Any line Pilot at VA would be happy to have him and the ELT in the jump seat on a 4 day trip to prosecute this 60 seconds. NOT.

And now we have the head of Casa Medical Kate Maderson wanting to talk to us re mental health.
**** me , recently in December I did my 6 monthly medical because I am old, Passed yet Casa shortly after wanted me do a stress test. I have never had to do one. I tried for weeks to ask why . Rang Casa over a two week period , they couldn’t tell me why, rang Kate Madersons Bega medical office attempting to speak to her, guess what she never had the professionalism to get back to me. Finally sense prevailed thanks to our excellent VA medical staff and I never did need to a stress test , CASA ****** up.
Now this Kate Maderson has the hide to talk to us about mental health whilst her office Casa sets these outrageous and dangerous hours we can fly a 737 as pilots, **** me. Casa and VA wouldn't know mental health if they feel over it. Why because they never get out on line , they sit on their back sides in the office. Any one who runs their own businesses understands. When has any VA Pilot had Casa or VA Management in the flight deck and or jump seat asking.. looking ..,learning etc .

The system is broken both at Casa and VA head office.
Again where is the Union !,,
VA at present is about as interesting as the bloody never ending tennis, I can only hope we become , turn left ‘ Trump 780.’ Or I guess if J has her way ‘ Tennis 500 ‘

The industry is totally ******. for so so many .

Last edited by farrari; 1st Feb 2024 at 09:19.