PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ukraine War Thread Part 2
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2024, 20:25
Low average

Received 104 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by Video Mixdown
If you know of credible estimates for Ukrainian losses you can post them if you want. As far as accuracy is concerned, I'm prepared to accept they're in the ballpark; certainly the big ticket items are verifiable, and Putin's need to mobilise conscripts, criminals and foreign mercenaries suggests the manpower losses are very large.
Looking at X, one might think that the Ukranians are wreaking havoc on the Russians, and I think that's true to a point, however I've also noticed that many Russian posts showing Ukranian fatalities are quickly removed from X, never to be seen again. Active censorship appears to be taking place on X to give the impression that the Ukranians are doing better.

Telegram is a different matter entirely. Plenty of Ukranian death and destruction to be seen on there.

I think the Ukranians are paying a greater price than many realise for the world's half-hearted support, and the world should know that, and feel the bitterness, anger and shame as they watch the many, many videos out there of Ukranians being killed by Russian drones.

The following 5 users liked this post by Low average: