PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR pilots, please share your thoughts/ experience
Old 18th Dec 2023, 11:00
BoeingLudo737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rotorwills
As you represent Ryanair I shall say that you and IamRyanAir indicate that salary levels that are constructed with inflated add ons. Anyone who has grey matter can see that they are misleading. However the really big statement that training is flourishing is erroneous. Ryanair has a lack of training staff and no command upgrades being run as well as none planned. The recruitment is solely focused on skippers. DEC is priority. Please don't not accuse me of rumour spreading I am just pointing out the facts of the matter. I am in training and are in contact with many working in my field spread over many airlines in Europe. I have time for RyanAir and believe they provide great avenues for prospective aviation people, but let's no pretend they have terms and conditions which are competitive. Ryanair provide a route and good luck to all who chose it. It's not for every one but it's a route all the same.
What add ons are you referring to? Salaries can easily be checked with current crew. You are spreading rumours including the fact that there are no command upgrades which is simply not true. I don't represent RYR... IamRyanair seems a legit account and the info they have provided seem correct