PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Yemen Houthis use helicopter in a Ship hijacking
Old 28th Nov 2023, 12:56
SASless

Received 518 Likes on 216 Posts
Or Submarine launched cruise missiles which were it me making the decision it would be.

Do my intel work and determine the parking spot of every helicopter they have, the maintenance facilities, and accommodation for the flight and ground crews and any ancillary units such as Radar sites, Anti-aircraft missile or gun sites and their support units.

Just to put some icing on the cake....add a half dozen B-52's and a half dozen B-1's making like bomb trucks to add to the. mess.

Do it in a manner that puts no boots on the ground and offers the minimum risk to the ships, aircraft, and crews but with the maximum damage possible to the Houthis and anyone standing too close to them.

Make it a custom built "Shock and Awe" kind of night and in the morning remind them in clear and simple terms.....that was a sample of shall come next if they hijacked another ship of any kind or launch missiles of any kind at any ship.....ever.

The problem in my view is terrorists are like school room bullies....they are bad to the bone until someone stands up to them and kicks their behinds.....then they cease to be bullies and if done right with terrorists they simply cease being.

But this this is my sensitive and caring side of me showing.

In the meanwhile I hope Western Naval Units are cooperating with the IDF to secure the release of the hi-jacked ships and the crews and are preparing to do what ever it takes to accomplish that.
The following 4 users liked this post by SASless: