PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Avion Express
Thread: Avion Express
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2023, 16:05
Ragneir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Potatos_69
See, now we know you are full of it.

Wizz will pay you more than double what you are saying. As a brand new cadet you will be taking home after taxes 3k or more per month depending on how much you work, and you will be having your taxes and soc security paid properly, not by doing the dodgy company self employment crap that drops wages. RYR will pay you a little more than wizz, and EZY will pay you more than both generally.

I mean I did some OOB stuff with Wizz when I was there and I was pulling in 9k per month gross (about 6k net) as an FO after proper taxes paid etc.
Funny. Not only their base is 800-1000€, their perdiems are awful. And over that, they still have their stupid multiplier depending on the base you are. So using their arbritrary scale and scope of living, you might even be getting less than what they offer.
It's also funny you're talking about those wages when both me and a few others from Avion were invited for Wizzair and got offered exactly what I mentioned.
No, I'm not full of it. Just feels like people all around are jelly from not taking from Avion's pie when it's hot. It's no surprise Wizzair is the worst paying company in Europe.