PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fly Dubai Second Officer Programme
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2023, 04:55
cruisepower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 4LIFE
Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it.
Did u go through this program? Can I ask message you on some other platform, please?
I've been told by CAE representative that so far there's no a deadline for applications. However, there were a lot of questions that I didn't get a direct answer to. Like, what is the timeline, are there set dates for the program start, what is the success rate of applicants, that made it to FlyDubai after this program (this one is especiallyimportant to know for me, because I'm not into gambling), what are the reasons for rejections, etc.
I would appreciate if someone could share their experience here or in DMs.
Thanks!
Yes inbox me.

For the benfit of othrs the Success rate is very high, as long as you don't screw up the type rating then you are guaranteed a job assuming you pass the medical test and meet visa requirements.

This is why I recommend do a through medical test, check your visa eligibility, background checks and be confident that you can give 100% of your time and energy in passing the type rating before investing a huge sum of money. They are not looking for astronauts just a decent proficient pilot with good attitude.