PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cirrus down Gundaroo, 06/10/23
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2023, 09:59
Lead Balloon

Received 430 Likes on 216 Posts
Originally Posted by cncpc
Naturally? Happy? You've got cousins over here, and you're going to organize a chat? Gee,bit of code talk there. I'm an Irishman, Mr. Balloon, if indeed that is your name. I understand the pathetic veiled threat in the words "...organize a chat". But, send me their phone numbers, and I'll give them a call. That'll be a start, and I will keep this board posted on how that goes. Hopefully we'll have that out of the way by noon tomorrow, BC time. Tell them Padraig will be calling.

There are posters here who know who I am. I'm on the Canadian board under the same nick as here. I'm quite familiar with Pelmet and PilotDar and BigPistonsForever, and undoubtedly others who post here. I've never heard of you before this thread. But I've seen your kind on the other board, and very rarely, on here. It speaks volumes about you that one insightful poster has volunteered that you may be principally occupied with tearing the handle off yourself, as the priests ask in the confessional in Ireland, with one hand and typing utter ****e with the other.
I live in Vernon, British Columbia. I started flying in 1968 and flew my last flight in 2015. I am a British Columbia mountain pilot, who has also flown in the US, Ireland, England, and continental Europe. I have time on 45 different types of airplanes and helicopters while I was flying. I hold the Canadian Airline Transport License and the Commercial Helicopter pilot license, and the US Commercial pilot license. In my last bit of working life, I was flight operations manager at a commuter airline with up to 24 pilots and 14 aircraft, before taking on the GM role. I have been qualified as an expert witness in air crash investigation in the High Court in Ireland (Haughton v. Irish Aviation Authority) and as an expert in aviation careers and aviation business in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Adonis v. Athanasiou)

Looking forward to speaking to those cousins.

Padraig
Excellent! We could be cousins! My father and his parents lived in Salmon Arm. The first name of one of my younger brothers is "Vernon". My first name is also that of a town in BC. My sister is in Salmon Arm now.

Are you able to get over the Salmon Arm? I only ask because my sister is visiting because of one of our cousins is sick, but she (my sister) doesn't have a car.