PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WizzAir Abu Dhabi.
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2023, 11:39
flareflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by souabnim
You’re welcome!

indeed that amount is not a lot, but consider that FlyDubai doesn’t provide any pay at all during type rating training and company training before joining the company, which is about 4 months in total at least, except that when you start flying they do provide 12k a month till the line check is complete.

Before considering WIZZ Air. I would personally want to have at least $10k saved up to assist with living costs in the UAE, $20k would be even better. Consider also that Fly Dubai requires a significant initial investment to join them, about $39k.

but while you are trying to run some numbers. Consider renting a studio in Al reef downtown, that’s about 2,500 AED a month. 500 for utilities, 500 for internet and mobile phone bill. Rest is enough for groceries only. So nothing left for your own transportation or other expenses.
where did you hear about flydubay???
I joined as DEC non type rated and from day 1 I was fully paid, that means basic plus house allowance plus medical and all the other benefits.
same was for FOs.
WizzAir is a real scam but that is only my personal opinion.
30.000 school allowance covers barely 50/60 % of the total cost for one year.
I might understand if you don’t have a job and need to get back in recency but for any other case WizzAir offer is a real offense!!!!