PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Hire Rules QF
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2023, 20:06
high_flyer747

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Is SYD because he chose that base or because thats where QF needs people? Id assume otherwise.

Not a bad thing going straight to a window seat which is rare. Air NZ did a similar thing in the past hiring into the RHS of A320 which is a good thing if thats what you want but weren’t as militant about the t’s and c’s

Originally Posted by ROH111
This has been leaked by a QF SO who signed on days ago.

In accepting employment I confirm that immediately upon commencing employment I am bidding for a vacancy as a first officer B737 in Sydney and that the company may rely on this document as formally recording this bid then awarding me such a vacancy. I also acknowledge and accept that the company in offering me employment as a Second Officer Under Training (SOT) has done so on the basis that I will submit a bid for the B737 and that should I seek to withdrawal this bid it will be open to the company to withdraw the offer of employment, or should I have already commenced employment, terminate my employment.

Join QF, don’t be an SO. We’ve already got plenty who don’t want to move on. Paul, ex union rep is one I can think of. Still an SO after 16 or so years.
The following users liked this post: