PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More like 50% pilots! - WTF
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2023, 16:37
herewego75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More like 50% pilots! - WTF

I mean come on!
The spineless jellyfish and his comrades have come up with this great plan to better the lives of the remaining pilots at Cathay Pacific.
Please notice I say remaining pilots. Because only the stupid ones will stay and think this is a good deal. Well, I guess it's a good deal when you work for a company that doesn't give a flying F%$& about you and your family.

I love the line that said something like this: If you lose a flight the company will try "our best" to get you a similar flight in the month. OK, so they call you up on your 5 days off and say. JOJO we have a London for you. Leaving tonight. Firstly will they pay you 5 x G callouts???? Secondly JOJO promised his kid he would take her to get her nails done. Choices choices. They are the kind of choices that could lead to tragic endings.

This has all put a bad taste in my mouth. Chris, why don't you forfeit your bonus this month and tell your handlers that if the pilots lose flights due to anything related to the company, engineering, weather, safe diversions or saving people's lives? "Your Family" of pilots get FULL PAY for what they lost from that flight.
I DARE YOU!

Scenario 1:
So let's say I have a roster with an MMBH is 50hrs. I get rostered for 70. Now screw control take my Johannesburg off me (because Mr BIG DICK wants to fly it)
Now I am below my MMBH and don't get anything.

Scenario2:
Rostered 85 hours for the month. and a typhoon blows in. T8. and bye-bye New York. now I'm sitting at 55 hours and I remember the people who literally tore our contracts apart and asked us to trust them, and they will "try" get us flights to make up for our loss. With the rest of our roster still set in stone for the month, I guess they want us to work on our G days?
Something smells JELLYFISHY here. Will they pay us a G-day allowance? Or do we forfeit this as they helping us out now? AHHHH but they cannot give us flights because your mouth is full. FORCE MAJEURE. BYE BYE 50%
(So no real need for reserve then? Don't be stupid they will have hundreds on reserve who will now never get called off)

Now I honestly don't understand how these absolute idiots think this is a good deal. Are they just trying to make people leave? AHHHH stay for command and let your command course be taken off you for months on end. 50% of nothing.

Every pilot on any shortlist must get out now. Fellow Aussies, Q is calling. My hated Springbucks, get a green card, or right to come to Australia and spring away from this hell hole.

This company cannot ever give us something without taking, WORST of all the heavyweights in CX made sure this was in SCMP today,
WHERE WAS THE STORY ABOUT ONE OF OUR OWN PILOTS WHO LOST HIS LIFE?
Shame on both of you!

But I am sure more resignations will be emailed soon due to this pathetic excuse of getting into the media (Because you cowards don't want to be held responsible for what happened), a tiring 6-month trial. We must have the best people in the world working on the project, or the dumbest.

I'm getting out of this **** show. Before my kids are gonna have a productive schooling ALLOWANCE and penalised for not attending or recalling school fees due to lack of grades.

All of this above has been said in a sarcastic way because CX and the Jellyfish are imbeciles!

Switch the lights off, please, on the way out!