PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin pilots
Thread: Virgin pilots
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2023, 03:37
RobCl

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by farrari
Who is responsible, our Useless Union the AFAP.
The AFAP is a democratic union run by members. If you don't like their direction get involved. You seem stirred up and ready for a fight, put your hand up (and your money where your mouth is) and get to work. To win this fight we will need all members working together, not sowing division anonymously on PPRuNe.

As Teddy Roosevolt said,
If I were a factory employee, a labourer on the railroad, or a wage earner of any sort, I would undoubtedly join the union of my trade.
If I were opposed to the policy of the union, I would join for no other reason than to help rectify that mistake.
If I took exception to a dishonest leader, I would join the union to help remove him.
In short, I believe in the union, and I believe that all men who benefit by the union, are morally bound to help to the extent of their power in the common interest advanced by the union.

But given elections were run this year so you could have put your hand up and the Virgin AFAP council has a forum available for you to post there and you do not, I would suggest that is worthy context for outsiders to consider when reading these posts.
The following users liked this post: