PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR pilots, please share your thoughts/ experience
Old 30th Aug 2023, 08:37
RenanZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by plikee
Well, I've been there for 8 and half years and I cannot relate to any of this. I know where I stand so should everyone else, you might not know your OMA by heart but you should know where to look for info. If OPS ever shout to me, I just tell them to get some composure and call me back again, then I hang up. I don't do any days off. I never been in Dublin for not being flexible nor for not flying on cost index from time to time. Yes, I had to wait for my base. Yes, I had to wait for my contract. Yes, I also did fly with some twats and had some unpleasant conversations with some FOPS managers. Did I cry until then? No.

So I guess it depends to who you're talking to, some people succumb more to pressure than others. Not saying that it is this case but there are some people that piss in the mop bucket a lot. Most of them are the ones that have experiences like this. The rest, I guess they are just unlucky. It's not the perfect airline, and it will never be. But it is much better than what is was 10 years ago. And I'm sure other airlines are better in certain stuff but also not so good as RYR in other aspects. Horses for courses.

thanks mate
Sorry to bother, but would you mind to share your experience a little bit deeper? The really bad and good stuff?
only ir you want to, do course