PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lets fly for Vistajet?
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2023, 17:37
camel toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Vulka
The point is not which is the worse between Ryan or VJ or whatever Airline in Europe, the point is, in my opinion, try all to recover dignity for these job while the multimilionarie entrepreneurs play the game$$$

I don’t know your profile and Is not my intention to criticise your choices, far from me, I m talking in general.
Is absolutely acceptable from low hours or cadet accept any conditions and Blackmail for start(with union’s complaisance) but not from experienced people and more what the European Union is doing, if we have one?

good luck Camel and all the best sincerely.
Thank you sir, no hard feelings from me, we are all in the same business and I wish everyone success.

What’s truly great for me is we can live in our lovely home, the kids are happy at school. There are no jobs at my local airport, the loco job was a bit of a drive and I’m not going back to that. I would get called on days off, last minute shift changes and low salary - I left for better T&C’s and I got it. We can’t all be “at the top of the food chain”.

So if I dug my heels in and insisted on “even better terms” I would have to up root the family to near a major city. That would not be great for the family.

I personally feel I’m on a great gig. I really enjoy it. I’m happy and my family are happy.