PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR pilots, please share your thoughts/ experience
Old 24th Aug 2023, 17:36
Say Mach Number

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a797 - as you say your out of touch.

Im not the defending type or a cadet or looking for a Visa, if something is **** will happily state it. My main beef with Ryanair is I would like more roster options like Jet2 but that's it.

I stay within the rules, take the fuel I want, don't do days off as a rule, ignore witheld numbers on days off, go sick on average the same amount as anyone else, I don't get many roster changes, they don't mess with my money or my time off and Im in a base I want to be. Thus never been for any tea with or without buscuits.

Maybe Im just a simple bod. I miss some of the things on my sadly deceased old airline. Enjoyed the odd night stop and a laugh with the crew and other night stopping crews. Even enjoyed some freighter work I once did. Definitely enjoyed doing only 250 - 300hrs a year - ah those were the days. Definitely didn't enjoy massive duty days positioning in hire cars, taxis and planes and sitting around crew rooms for hours on end. Oh yeah dont miss wearing a hat....

I have no beef with any person or company.