PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviance awarded Air France contract @ MAN....
Old 21st Jan 2004, 02:51
BEST L/CONTROLLER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From what Chris Bowler said Aviance are having the same probs as Servisair,

I do know Aviance at LBA are having some difficulties at the MO, mainly because, and I'm sure this is at other stations aswell, When BMI were self handling and Aviance took over, they carried on paying Aviance staff the same as what they were on at BMI, which as we all know, if you're a handling agent trying to undercut the other your gonna run out of money, the staff at LBA Aviance are on a considreble amount more than Servisair for this reason,

We lost the Tyrolean contract to Aviance 3 days before the schedule started, and we understand that Servisair gave it away due to it not being worth it, what do Aviance think about that then!

The problem at Servisair LBA is we have 2 airlines who operate the most from here, and they pay very little, now whoever is nagotiating these contracts needs to sort somthing out here before all of us ends up in the dole que.

Also CLP is the worst thing anyone can do, there will be **** up after **** up, but it's not happening to Servisair yet, so lets see how it goes with Aviance, if it ever gets off the ground that is, JIMBO I agree, those people at the top now nothing.

CHEERS!!!!!!!