PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Network Aviation PIA
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2023, 20:13
Jester64

Received 69 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by soseg
An upgrade from their previous jobs. However, as far as I know, these guys don’t answer their phones for that pitiful call out. They’re not hours chasing for pennies. And were all AFAP members the day they joined.

My jab is at the expense of the scabs who are happy to come in for that ridiculous call out fee and those that only recently joined a union.

Id love to know how many pilots there as a percentage are union members and which morons didn’t vote in favour of PIA. It was 3% wasn’t it? Management stooges? Aren’t the votes anonymous?
so they join Network on a sub-par and seriously eroded EBA in order to upgrade from their previous jobs…lol don’t you think it’s a bitch rich to complain and bitch about your own colleagues who are trying to earn an extra buck (whilst not yet in PIA) and under a clause in an EBA that was voted in by the network pilots, and in an EBA that was accepted by all who decide to join? I’d understand the resentment if working on a day off was collectively decided against as part of PIA, but it’s not.