PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Network Aviation PIA
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2023, 09:09
PoppaJo

Received 295 Likes on 124 Posts
Originally Posted by slice
And Virgin. With negotiations about to get underway, and no doubt a sh1t sandwich being offered initially by Bain, resolute PIA will be a requirement for any future restoration of previous salary and conditions.
You cannot cave in, you need to educate the entire pilot body on how critical it is, for the current and future ranks, to get that deal done right.

I have my doubts that your group will fight for the future, considering behaviour I’ve seen in other agreements recently, but this would be the most important agreement for the VA Group since the place started. Huge ramifications for the future of that pilot group if a turkey is voted in. Do not cave in for a quick dollar like a few others have done.

Your negotiations should be starting at the old base salary reinstated. If the company doesn’t even want to adhere to that, well then negotiations simply will not continue. Push bloody hard, and don’t forget, the old base salary is just the bread crumbs, much more to be pushed after that bare minimum. I’ll be supporting from the sidelines.
The following users liked this post: