PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beware if you carry a Leatherman in QLD…
Old 14th Aug 2023, 06:45
43Inches

Received 433 Likes on 236 Posts
I think you are very short on education fella, it's like oozing out of the screen. I guess with your attitude you don't fit in in Australia anymore, so I'm asking you to leave Australia now, you are no longer welcome, your type is the minority now, off to the airport you go. Maybe that's what you are afraid of, as the new immigrants move in, they might just take your attitude up and have you deported back to the old country. I'm pretty sure you're not aboriginal, so guess you will have to get on the next boat back to old' blighty or Ireland or wherever it is your family hailed from.

Oh, I just realized that the old country is full of Sikhs and such, oh, you are not going to have a fun time... they might ask you to leave there as well.

The biggest issue with the 'fit in or f'off' brigade is that they are the ones that most struggle to fit in with the majority of people.

Maybe if you’d worked in law enforcement like some of us, your opinion may be quite different!

There are a lot of dodgy people out there and the average Joe blog that simply goes to and from work every day and goes out to dinner on a Saturday night will never come across them, until such time that something randomly happens.

To suggest that someone is level headed in a confrontation due to their religious beliefs/ upbringing is honestly laughable at best.
Not sure what you are on about there, but half my family are coppers, the other half are on the other side of the law....

Last edited by 43Inches; 14th Aug 2023 at 07:01.