PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AirBaltic
Thread: AirBaltic
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2023, 11:18
batushka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by menekse
@WaylanderShade and @OKSUP are probably the same person as both nicks claim that were hired recently and are both Czechs
Claimed also that he/she had ZFTT.
If he had experience on LET410 is not eligible for that, L410 is not meeting the criteria contained in Part-FCL for ZFTT
Hopefully he is a troll, I don't want to believe that something like that could happen in european soil
Why not to believe it?
They cut corners with entry requirements, according to @OKSUP at least. @WaylanderShade posted that he didn't have additional training from prop to jet as required by FCL 730
Incident investigation refers that there are potential gaps in the company pilots selection, training and checking programs
Let's say they hired 50 pilots like @OKSUP with non CS25 experience (though it's an entry requirement) if flying LET, Beechcraft 1900, Jetstream and other CS 23 aircrafts. Base training for them would be 300 landings and 50 go arounds
British keep it simple, I copied that from BA advert
To be considered for BA Euroflyer at the time of application 500 hours or 100 sectors on an aircraft type that satisfies ZFTT
I don't have UK license, maybe BA could skip this entry requirement if I show great attitude, as
@OKSUP says, it worked for him