PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific imploding.
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2023, 07:21
Piet Lood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sam Ting Wong
Not a matching comparison at all, since as opposed to Reg I am not backpaddling.
Nail meet hammer!

Since you’re too thick to see the Reg comparison, I’ll spell it out for you:
”Okay, besides the US market, the Canadian market, the Australian market, the Indian market, the Asian market, the Middle Eastern market and the European flag carrier market, what have the Unions ever done for us?”
And we’ll keep adding more and more markets.
The fact that YOU don’t qualify for any of these markets because of age, looks or IQ doesn’t mean they’re not there.

Yes, I do know what salaries are at ASL and AirBelgium chief and it is indeed a tragedy.
I already “conceded” that.
Hence I didn’t end up there.
You always seem intent to compare apples and apples (or so you say) and that’s a bit hard when you compare things like housing costs.
i paid about HKD70,000 a month in housing in HKG. Where I am now, I pay less than a quarter of that, for a much nicer place.
I know you “conceded” life style, clean air and children’s education and health already, so I won’t go there.

By the way: AirBelgium is not “r.i.p.” (yet), so there’s yet ANOTHER inaccurate statement. (Sorry for the capitalisation, but not really).

(Is this the “old Piet” yet? Please let me know, since I am DYING to get your approval oh wise one)