PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MRH-90 crash Australia
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2023, 07:17
KRviator

Received 123 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by SpazSinbad
The rumour maker - at the time the rumour was transmitted to me - did not know the names of the crew. This is a rumour network.
Your rumour monger may not have known the names. Fair enough. They were available to you, however, and you chose to ignore that fact and slag off probably one of the most senior Loady's in AAAvn as inexperienced and assign him and his buddy as a contributing factor to this accident because you wanted to.....what? Get your post count up? Be the first to suggest a causal factor so you could later claim "I told you so!", have your claim repeated in the media as "Informed sources suggest an inexperienced Loadmaster didn't call out the decreasing height...." I really dunno what you thought you'd achieve with your post.

Yeah, 'Prune is a rumour network, and even speculation has its' place here in making people consider how they may react to that speculative cause. But when you ignore published facts that are available to you - and then double down on it - it makes you nothing more than an A-grade cockwomble. Like I said, keep digging that hole.
The following 5 users liked this post by KRviator: