PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What happens if someone leaves without paying the bond from EK - QR?
Old 23rd Jul 2023, 05:28
Shazeem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by virga 208
Hey guys,

I'm not saying that the UAE is a crime free country or the perfect place to live, i'm just saying that the overall compromise is good.
From your (everyone) writings, it feels like it's a **** hole while it's not even close to be the case.
When people think: i hate the country and the people in it but i stay coz i love the cash so much, will just make you and the people around you miserable, grab the bull by the horn and seek happiness elsewhere.

I wish you all happiness in your lives.
Look for happiness elsewhere...that's 3rd floor talk. You are a guest, an expendable and replaceable asset. With a family.
​​​​​
Just wait until your tiny "1st/2nd world" bubble will burst.
There are many families who have a better life in Dubai (UAE) compared to life in their home country (i.e. education, income, healthcare). So not so easy to look for " happiness" somewhere else... a bit shortsighted from your side but hey...that's what living in Dubai does to most people. Doesnt mean they like the place.
It is a 3rd world place.
Most people from 1st world countries who come here are a special kind. Mercenaries who want to achieve their personal goals at any cost (ego stuff i.e.money, left seat, higher social status etc ). They tend to love Dubai.
Just stay in your bubble. Halas.

Last edited by Shazeem; 23rd Jul 2023 at 05:40.