PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Can Wigston survive the onslaught?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2023, 19:54
Finningley Boy

Received 77 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by Lordflasheart
Dear Finningley Boy

Given your significant number of learned posts and your service time, I am mildly surprised to read that -

May I recommend a bit of light hearted technical reading by noted expert author David Hill, to bring you up to speed on this particular MoD scandal ?

1. "Their Greatest Disgrace - The campaign to clear the Chinook ZD576 pilots."

2. "The Inconvenient Truth - Chinook ZD576 - Cause and culpability." (with John Blakeley)

They're both instantly available in Kindle format for very few shekels, which all goes to charity.

I suspect the late Sir John Grandy (1913 - 2004) may have weighed in for his old mates without having much of a clue about the event, and far too soon to be aware of the eventual exposure and admission of the institutional lying and airworthiness cheating by MoD etc, as described in the two books mentioned above - and in other similar current and on-going exposes (including police investigation) such as 'Red 5' and 'A Noble Anger'

Kind regards, LFH .
Thank you Sir,

I don't read kindle and do hope I won't attract critique for that particular luddite characteristic, however, I shall acquaint myself with the greater detail.

FB

PS "I'm not aware of much of the tragedy" is a relative comment.

Last edited by Finningley Boy; 22nd Jul 2023 at 19:57. Reason: update