PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ukraine War Thread Part 2
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2023, 23:11
fdr

Received 865 Likes on 260 Posts
Originally Posted by ORAC
Russian missile attack against Odesa on the screen of the Virage Tablet system (automated software).

This is what Ukrainian air defense operators saw on their screens.

Dozens of targets representing Kalibr, Onyx and Kh-22 missiles & Shahed-136 kamikaze UAVs.
I'm sorry to bring this up, but my NOTAM system seems to be faulty, I didn't see the NOTAM related to the activity in international airspace by Russia... they need a strongly worded complaint from ICAO, that should stop them, after all, they are such a law abiding member of the international community. Alternative to that, Turkey and NATO naval forces in the region acting as a picket line and with ROE to take out all sites related to the launch of these weapons would be desirable, after all, this isn't a war, it is a "whateveritiswhenyouaretooembarrasedtocallitawarandtoostupidt oreversethedumbestdecisionsincenapoleonpackedforsummerinmosc ow".

every missile fired at Ukraine is a criminal act, time to cease and desist with some emphasis on removing the toys from the child in charge. After all, that is what any responsible adult would do, which apparently rules out the UN and most of our governments.

That's a lot of crimes at one time