PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What happens if someone leaves without paying the bond from EK - QR?
Old 18th Jul 2023, 11:44
Shrike200

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For every moron who does a runner, the rules and hoops to jump through get stricter for those who choose to do their homework and go into it with their eyes wide open. Don't be that moron. Please.

My opinion? I can't believe a professional pilot would debate this idiocy on an open forum (whether bonds are necessary/good/evil is another question of course, and I'm NOT defending them, but that's not what the OP is asking). But "can I go there, then break the thing I KNEW I would be asked to sign before I even started the interview process"? That's beyond unprofessional. If you don't like training bonds, don't go. If you're worried your wife/family might not like it, don't go. These aren't challenging concepts.

"What's life like as a pilot for EK/QR?" is a MUCH more sensible question to ask. And it has been here, many times. Maybe read a bit? Of the many thousands of pilots employed by these carriers, don't you know ONE guy who works there!? Why don't you.....you know, phone them?