PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific imploding.
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2023, 07:13
Sam Ting Wong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You guys are halucinating, there are hardly any attractive jobs for experienced pilots on the market in Europe. Which is why nobody of you can name one. All you can do is post non-sensical, not asked for, non-attractive, escape, pseudo job offers.

Or, slightly more irritating even, you suddenly discover your wise and mindful inner side and announce with infinite wisdom that there are so many more important things in life than pay. Which of course is true, but it's like saying fasting is really healthy when asked for a certain recipe. It's just really very much annoying.

Piet, you are at Aerologic, and that is totally fine. If it makes you happy there, great. But it is one of the lowest paying long haul jobs in the Western hemisphere, just a fact. This doesn't mean it can make sense to go there, and please believe me I really mean that, but only if you have other priorities. Now, you can continue to play dumb, I can't stop you, but I was clearly talking about, and I say it one last time just for you, an attractive job for an experienced CX pilot, with reasonable working hours and promotion options. If you care, look it up, I verbatim stated it exactly like that above. I am not apologetic about my area of interest, why should I? And please, for the love of Jesus Christ, stop stalking me via PM's and go easy on large fonds. It's embarrassing.

Last edited by Sam Ting Wong; 17th Jul 2023 at 08:16.