PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin pilots
Thread: Virgin pilots
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2023, 00:46
PoppaJo

Received 295 Likes on 124 Posts
Originally Posted by Ollie Onion
Pilots don’t stand together end of, there is always an element who will sell the rest down the river for a better opportunity or bigger plane.
Bingo. In a previous employer I overheard one executive laugh off ‘let’s just watch all these pilots screw each other over again’. The funny thing is, we did.

I’d really like to see the Virgin group to show us others how it’s done. I mean, what do you have to lose? American PE owners. They give zero fckus about you and I hope you also give zero fckus about them. Those Management pilots sucking off the Bain toes, wake the f up. Your Executive team will soon be sharing in a prize pool north of $100m. They and the Americans, will soon be out the door.

Your first challenge is to reinstate base pay. Not a portion of it, not most of it, the whole thing. If they are not accepting a 100% reinstatement, then let the games begin. Do not move on with any further negotiations until that base pay has been completely reinstated. Anyone who votes that down, should just resign.
The following 3 users liked this post by PoppaJo: