PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Human factors : why is flying so tiring
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2023, 17:21
CVividasku

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by thetimesreader84
It reads like you're doing all the right things. I wouldn't worry too much.

I found in most new "types" of flying, there was an adjustment period. For context I went night freight - Biz/GA - Airline over about a 10 year period and each time I found there were peaks & troughs in my mood & fatigue, almost exactly at the point you're at now, 8 - 16 months in. My theory is its a bit of your body & mind adapting to new conditions & partly a tension release after converting to a new type, new company etc. In my case it lasted about 6 months, then passed.

Keep doing what you're doing, ride it out, and I think you'll be fine. If it does get too much on particular days, use your companies FRMS and report fatigued.
Thanks.
I'm not too worried about it, it's tiring while I'm there but has little consequence apart from discomfort.
Cold tea sounds horrible!
It's actually very good ! I do this to help me drink a lot of water during a day of flying. I can easily drink the 1.5L bottle that we're provided with thanks to that.
It's not black tea, it's green tea with a flavor, and with cold water it gives a very slight taste

Thank you for your sports routine. It's true that push ups and sit ups are not so demanding to do, I should do them in the morning.