PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Madness
Thread: Easyjet Madness
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2023, 06:29
RARA9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Boeingdriver999
Absolutely zero offence taken or meant to be given whatsoever. This is not an important topic for me; I just happen to be in days off.

I haven’t found Air Utopia but again; I find such comments curious - to leave easyJet one must find Utopia?

My mates who remain have mostly passed the threshold of moving and now have the golden handcuffs so to speak. Are they happy? Absolutely. As happy as a pilot can be who’s never experienced a world outside of easyJet.
this comment is very accurate from my thoughts , most of my flying friends that are in Easy have been in the company for the majority of the career so have never experienced anything else really. Almost institutionalized. Nothing wrong with it I guess

Also many new pilots join straight from Flight school (L3 CTC or whatever it’s called) so fall in love do 3 years and then join BA which they think is the Holy Grail.

All great , but it does start to grind on me when they constantly go on about how wonderful it is. Do you really love your 4 sector days though ?