PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Madness
Thread: Easyjet Madness
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2023, 03:08
Count of Monte Bisto

Received 350 Likes on 114 Posts
Boeingdriver999 - your comments remind me why on PPRuNe I rarely venture outside the private forum related to easyJet. I am slightly disappointed you appear to have taken offence and I cannot really see why. I not sure I quite understand your concern, but it may be I did not explain myself properly. My reference to buffoonery was simply related to flying-related behaviour. If you do something wrong or stupid as a pilot, being of a 'diverse' background will not protect you - nor should it. Equally, as I mentioned, being of any background is no barrier to success here in my experience. I hope that clarifies my comments. You also said, 'if easyJet have an issue with recruiting a diverse number of cadets' - they don't. We recruit from every background, and I am at a loss to understand how you find that sexist/racist/xenophobic. However, as I alluded to, people who are offended in this realm are always offended and invariably find offence where there is none to be had. Given you appear to have worked for us over many years, I really hope you are not one of those people. If you have found Air Utopia, I am genuinely glad for you - to be working somewhere you actually like is a great privilege. If you did not like working here, for whatever reason, and have found a better gig elsewhere, that is fantastic.