PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Madness
Thread: Easyjet Madness
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2023, 10:08
EMB-145LR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AIMINGHIGH123
Well it’s not about willy waving at all. Just providing information. How comes others are allowed to quote pay then? I came from LCC and had the same debate with my mate. Over a pint while at LCC we got our payslips out. I was shocked at his BA pay.

I have nothing against Easyjet and yes if I lived EDI, Bristol etc Easy would be my first choice. The Captains pay is very good at Easy for sure. FOs deserve more. From speaking with exEasys when I did my TR they were struggling in the early years as FOs. Paying back loans etc.

From when I worked at LCC every Captain would say the same. Would never go BA money way better here.

Yes it is what you make of it. BA works for me.

You must be exclusively doing short day trips??even then that seems very low. Looking through my iBid I average £1900 a month in extras. I try to bid for day trips.
I wish I was just doing day trips, I'm almost exclusively doing three and four day tours. There's good and bad points to every company. I'm happy where I am, but likewise I can appreciate just how good an employer easyJet is too.