PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS Pay/WP
Thread: NATS Pay/WP
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2004, 03:52
hold on the left

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanx for your completely nonsensical reply mainecoon... I'm pretty sure there wasn't a single comment in my rant about a cr*p pay deal... I will stand corrected and apologise if you can prove otherwise.

For your information, I am an ATCO at a Band 5 unit and to be honest with you all I don't give a flying about any of this stuff. I am happy that I am alive, healthy and earning enough money to take care of myself and my family. I just think its about time that some people put all this into some kind of perspective..... If you don't like whats being offered to you, or the way it has all been handled then do something about it instead of trying to stick the knife into everybody else. Personally, I would be happy to move to a Band 1 unit as long as I still have an income and am able to live to enjoy it!! If you want my band 5 salary then you're welcome to it..... every single one of you!!

And please don't be so pathetic to make yourself out to be hard done by. I cannot believe any of you would have the gall to moan about money when the majority of people in this country are considerably worse off than you. I suggest some of you take a look around. Do any of you give a toss about the cleaners, the tug drivers, the pilots who've spent a fortune on their training only to land some cruddy paid job, the police, the firemen, the paramedics, all of whom earn considerably less than you do???
Thought not!!

Time to stop being so selfish and self-centred and enjoy what you have, not wasting your life worrying about what you don't have!!