PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Madness
Thread: Easyjet Madness
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2023, 09:15
A320LGW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kendrick47247
This is hugely different to the reply you posted (and deleted) two days ago.
Did it really take you that long to formulate a more appropriate response?

You’ve been called out before on different threads by moderators when you claimed your posts had been deleted… turns out you have/had edited/deleted 20+ of your own posts. Perhaps a little bit more self moderation might be beneficial before you ‘educate’ others on aviation, regulation or, failing recruitment processes 😉

As for you as a new pilot and new to aviation… I’m well aware of the CV of FOs from Flybe moving to Ryanair.

Small world and all that. Happy landings!
Yes I realised your level of hatred and existence shouldn't go unchecked so I left it until I had time to respond properly. Some of us have lives you know?

What says it all about you is that in the last 3 days I've received 2 PMs from other posters claiming they have reported you to the mods in the past and that you are a largely an unsavoury character on here.

That seems to be a role you enjoy?

I've got just shy of 10 yrs in aviation working from airline ops to ATPL instructor and have a bsc and masters degree in an aviation degree. You can wind your neck in if you think I am new to aviation.

The best bit about your post though is your affirmation that you "are well are of the CV ...", when you haven't an iota of a clue about what's on my CV, neither did I ever work for Flybe. What a way to make a fool of oneself

So commercial pilot and making gigantically false presumptions. Combining that with the views you express to new people and I'm genuinely not so sure about the role you fulfill.

All the best