PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Madness
Thread: Easyjet Madness
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2023, 00:43
kendrick47247

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by A320LGW
Ah kendrick, it's great to hear from you as always. I'm flattered you thought I sounded like an elder statesman.
I am curious that you equate new to a 737 as meaning someone doesn't have equal right to the forum? Is that how you view people new to a type? If you're "only just into the RHS of a 737" FO told you you're about to fly into a mountain .. would you dismiss their call on that basis? A very worrying statement from a (I presume) commercial pilot.

It's also a bizarre thing to say due to the fact someone new to the job is arguably THE person to ask because they've just been through the whole system! If I was looking for training advice, I wouldn't be asking a captain nearing retirement, I'd be asking an FO who recently got employed ... that is the most relevant and up to date experience. You've got it back to front my friend.

oh and beware equating new pilot to new to aviation
This is hugely different to the reply you posted (and deleted) two days ago.
Did it really take you that long to formulate a more appropriate response?

You’ve been called out before on different threads by moderators when you claimed your posts had been deleted… turns out you have/had edited/deleted 20+ of your own posts. Perhaps a little bit more self moderation might be beneficial before you ‘educate’ others on aviation, regulation or, failing recruitment processes 😉

As for you as a new pilot and new to aviation… I’m well aware of the CV of FOs from Flybe moving to Ryanair.

Small world and all that. Happy landings!