PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QantasLink Cabin Crew 2023
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2023, 05:50
Kylie walker

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Kayd23
All good. Unfortunately I'm not 100% sure about height measurement cut offs. Maybe someone else can help???

On my AD during our height and reach test we took our shoes off and we were measured against this ruler thing and then the same with our reach (as I am 172cm I didn't have to stand on toes). I know some other people in my group had some issues being 1 or 2 cm different but they ended up continuing with the AD. By memory I think you can stand on toes but I'm not 100%.

They also measure your height in the medical done by bodycare, when I was being measured by my assesor he actually measured from my pony tail which was strange. Anyways, it is worth a shot to apply if you think you are about 163cm but if you are much shorter - it might not be worth it. Good luck with both applications
great advice Kel.
my physio did the same thing! And yea, I stood on tippy toes, maybe that’s why I was put in the Qantaslink group when I’d actually applied for Jetstar. They are the sister company as well. I was invited to attend the international AD also but my self consciousness and self esteem let me down and Im kicking myself bcos I didn’t go. I was worried I might not be able to wake up at 3 or 4am to fly to nsw for work every shift, so I’m alright with domestic or regional.

I was told we can apply for international cc positions after 6 months, so thats something to keep in mind.
Thanks for your kind words, yes I am very grateful to have gotten through and invited to GS.