PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mayday TV show
Thread: Mayday TV show
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2004, 21:48
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mayday...

Thanks for the heads-up.

I had my local library conduct a search for this series on DVD, as they are interested in adding it to the resources.

The production company (Cineflix Fims Canada) has not as yet released it on either DVD or VHS. They will advise when it is due (as apparently it is) for release.

I'm assuming this will only be the NZ TV1...? My sister has FOxtel... if only they'd show it.....

Channel 7 sucks

By the way...did any of you Aussies here see 'Crash Files" on the History Channel? They were quite interesting.... included the Concorde & the Payne Stewart Learjet. Pretty much doco-like with re-constructions etc. Also have these on tape....

[edit to add program info]

Some programs you might be interested in, Foxtel, Aust. Not sure about NZ

NGEO Sunday 18th

7.30pm PREMIERE Cheating Death Test Pilots
Ride shotgun as the world's greatest test pilots take high tech jets through their paces.

THE BATTLE LINES
8.30pm PREMIERE Dam Busters
An epic tale of ingenuity, perseverance, skill and bravery, a mission that went down in history as one of the most daring raids of the second World War.

Escape! Plane Crash 10:30am & 2:30pm
The heroic efforts of engineers and aviators to make flying less risky.

12.02.04 7.30pm & 13.02.04 4.30AM

Power Zone
Extreme Machines Fear Of Flying: Crash Landing
Science/Technology. In this program, learn the risks of air travel and see what happens when planes crash. How does it feel when one's darkest fear becomes reality?

Last edited by SkySista; 17th Jan 2004 at 22:09.