PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QantasLink Cabin Crew 2023
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2023, 06:35
Kylie walker

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Skye65
Could you clarify please? The job no longer advertised so I can’t reapply for QLink but I found out the email address and just sent off a query re my application so thanks for that advice.
When you apply again doesn’t it say have you applied before? Did you say yes to that? I thought you had to wait 12 months. The other is Jetstar but I’m wondering what to answer re the question about applying before? It will then show up that I have 2 applications in progress. One QL and one Jetstar. Or does that not matter? So confused and it’s doing my head in. I’m in my fifties so don’t worry I’m an oldie but I have everything they’re looking for. Glad you got in to the July GS. You must be super happy.
you can apply for different positions with same airline but once u are offered employment u have to choose which one.
to answer yr question, yes, I think it was 6-12 months wait but I was working so I don’t recall. It is confusing bcos when I attended my AD I thought I had applied for Jetstar domestic, not regional.

But those applicants for international have been pushed back to oct GS bcos of excesses. It’s common for big companies to hire more staff than needed.
I saw the ad for domestic Jetstar FA on the Altara website. third party recruitment labour hire for aviation jobs. I would also try Rex and Swissport too, I didn’t research and gave the most crap interview answers, prob why I didn’t hear back the first time. I was actually still at an AD for a Qantas customer service position, so thankfully I stuck with Qantaslink as I think they have busiest routes. No point applying for domestic if they already have a holding pool
ps. Sorry I didn’t reply sooner, I just noticed your messg. good on u for applying. I was one of 3 older applicants at my AD. I hope they got thru. I’m a bit shy and didn’t exchange details with anyone

Last edited by Kylie walker; 15th Jun 2023 at 13:41.