PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ukraine War Thread Part 2
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2023, 16:54
_Agrajag_

Received 78 Likes on 42 Posts
Is anyone else suffering from their sense of outrage at Russian lies and propaganda being dulled down by their ever-increasing level of absurdity?

I realise this stuff is playing out for mind-control purposes within Russia, but the Russians I've met have been decent and intelligent people (not to mention a lot of fun on a night out). Surely to god they aren't being suckered by crazy crap like that in post #241 by NutLoose are they?

Good to see there are increasing signs of civil unrest, in the form of what looks very like targeted attacks within Russia, presumably by Russians, to try and hinder their war machine. In the short term this may help Ukraine. At the back of my mind there are niggles about mass civil unrest in Russia and all the associated consequences for Europe (and the rest of the world). Hard not to look back at what happened a century ago after the revolution, and again after the break up of the Soviet Union, and wonder what mayhem might result if Putin was toppled by force.